5 MUST-HAVE SAFETY SUPPLIES FOR YOUR CAR
According to http://www.progressive.com/AtProgressive/5-safety-supplies-for-car.aspx This is a list of supplies you must-have , don't-leave-home-without this items:
For more information click on the link
- Jumper cables—Get a set and learn to use them (it's easy, I promise). A battery jump pack can also come in handy if you have a dead battery and there's not another soul in sight who can share his or her car's juice with you.
- A can of tire sealant—Designed to seal and inflate a tire in minutes, this is super handy to have. It can get you from being stranded on the side of the road to a nearby gas station in no time.
- A flashlight—Yes, there's a flashlight app on your smartphone. But in the dead of night on a dimly lit side street, nothing beats an old-fashioned flashlight (just make sure to keep working batteries in it) for getting a better look at what made the awful noise before your car sputtered to a stop. At least then you can describe it better to whomever you've called for help.
- A car phone charger—Speaking of calling for help, make sure you're able to reach out to someone if the need should arise.
- Cold-weather gear—You'll be glad to have a couple of blankets, hand warmers and other gear to keep warm if you find yourself waiting for a tow truck during the winter.